View Profile orange08

7 Game Reviews

It's a nice little puzzle game. The only thing missing is a little bit of variety. For example you could add some other characters or objects that interact differently than the blocks. Nothing complicated just one or two small things would be good to add variety.

Would be 3.5 but since you only had 48 hours I give you a solid 4! Keep up the great work :)

The tetris engine itself is nicely made and seems to work flawlessly, so great work on that. However, there is no sound or music whatsoever, which is a problem. Also it just seems like tetris but with cat faces on the pieces... I was expecting there to be some new spin on the game, not just a minor graphical difference. I don't want to be discouraging, this is a nice little project, but it seems more like something you just made to experiment with using a new IDE.

sweatersjpg responds:

Yeah, I made it in about a week, as an experiment in adding juice and a theme to a game and to develop my game engine more :)

Nice little puzzle game. The menu and interface graphics are cohesive and work well together but the game graphics themselves looked a bit like a pot pourri, they could have been more cohesive. Big kudos to whoever came up with the concept, good one button game ideas aren't easy to come by.

23 Audio Reviews

nice one, it's also quite a coincidence that you named this "green light" i might want to use it in a little game where the main subject is green lights

Surprised this only has 3.75 stars... it's a good one. I may want to use it in a game I'm working on. Kudos!

Natcl23 responds:

well it is pretty repetitive and simple, so maybe that's why, but thank you for your comment anyway, and nice game, just tried it myself!

this is an excellent music track SineRider :) would work well in a game

Christian, game designer, artist.

John Wallie @orange08