View Profile orange08

6 Game Reviews

The tetris engine itself is nicely made and seems to work flawlessly, so great work on that. However, there is no sound or music whatsoever, which is a problem. Also it just seems like tetris but with cat faces on the pieces... I was expecting there to be some new spin on the game, not just a minor graphical difference. I don't want to be discouraging, this is a nice little project, but it seems more like something you just made to experiment with using a new IDE.

sweatersjpg responds:

Yeah, I made it in about a week, as an experiment in adding juice and a theme to a game and to develop my game engine more :)

Nice little puzzle game. The menu and interface graphics are cohesive and work well together but the game graphics themselves looked a bit like a pot pourri, they could have been more cohesive. Big kudos to whoever came up with the concept, good one button game ideas aren't easy to come by.

Really nice game. I like that it's not a regular platformer. I think the game would benefit from a few particle effects and such, though... for example when duke dashington runs into spikes it always surprises me that there's no blood from it. Also when he hits a wall... it seems only fitting that there should be at least a little bit of dust particles coming off the wall.
Still an excellent action/puzzle game! Keep up the good work! :)

19 Audio Reviews

its gooood
I think I want to use this in a game I've been working on.

It's good.

It's not perfect, it's not the greatest ever... but it is barely off that mark. I can see this working very well in a certain kind of game. :)

Christian, game designer, artist.

John Wallie @orange08