Duke Dashington Duke Dashington

Really nice game. I like that it's not a regular platformer. I think the game would benefit from a few particle effects and such, though... for example when duke dashington runs into spikes it always surprises me that there's no blood from it. Also when he hits a wall... it seems only fitting that there should be at least a little bit of dust particles coming off the wall.
Still an excellent action/puzzle game! Keep up the good work! :)

Tough Love Machine Tough Love Machine

This is an excellent game concept and all the ideas in it have been implemented really really well. It took me a while but I managed to complete the game. It felt like the levels started out hard and then got a bit easier(not a whole lot easier, though). One issue I had is that I didn't feel like the game was rewarding me for figuring out the puzzles. Each level's text in general is very negative and disheartening. Even when you reach the end... it isn't much of a reward... maybe some sort of cutscene or something where the hands find some large golden Aorta would have been better, I don't know.

I can see that this was just a small project, though, and that's why you kept it simple. Fair enough. I know what it is to be tired of working on a game. Keep up the nice work. I look forward to whatever you make next :)

Spiderling Spiderling

This was fantastic.
I always love a happy ending :)

DKC2 - Flight of the Zinger DKC2 - Flight of the Zinger

It's not perfect, it's not the greatest ever... but it is barely off that mark. I can see this working very well in a certain kind of game. :)

Tower of the Angels Tower of the Angels

This is so so good. Everything Jewelz123 said.
There's only one problem with it, and that is how it ends... it ends a bit abruptly... I thought maybe the track was intended to loop so I switched the setting to have "loop" on, and it still sounded a bit odd when it looped at the end.
Still a great track with great epic vibes!!!

Stargenx - Birthday Stargenx - Birthday

Very good piano piece!
I thought everything sounded adequate.

Science Fantasy Science Fantasy

i like the atmosphere on these
what drawing program do you use?

Psychknight responds:

Thanks! Most of my fractal-type of pieces are done as-is in the program called Apophysis. Although, I guess, I didn't use that at all here, hm.. This piece in particular was made through combined workings with a version of software like this http://al.chemy.org/ (though on my android tablet) and especially Macromedia Fireworks for a significant mix of drawing and post editing.

I also have started doing more traditional styles of digital paintings using the Sketchbook (Pro) App, on my tablet, but I don't think I've uploaded anything I've done with that on newgrounds just yet.
I love tools like this http://29a.ch/sandbox/2011/neonflames/ - which happens to be the origins of my current avatar user icon thing..

Thanks again for checking out my art! I'm glad you like it.